[ 2 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

What Next Gen console you plan to get?

Post by shadowds on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 am

Hello and welcome to Next Gen Consoles I be listing all the information about each console other then games that coming out for any of them. If you feel like I am missing anything or not true about the information feel free to speak as this is open topic for anyone choose on what you is the best. Also tell us why you pick one out of the others 2 and why you think it's the best.

Here are the consoles information starting with the PS4 then Xbox one then the Wii U

PS4

Price:
$399.99

HARDWARE SPECS:
The Sony PS4 will feature a single-chip eight-core AMD "Jaguar " x86-64 APU with a Radeon based graphics engine, 500GB HDD, 8GB of GDDR5 RAM and a Blu-ray optical disc drive.

Features:

- Share game play online *what this means that if you're stuck on a level in a game and your friends knows how to beat it and he on his PS4 you can ask him to beat the level for you just like how you do screen share on your PC and give control to your friend show you what you need to do same thing on PS4*

- Record your game play and share or live stream it on ustream yours awesome games.

- Party Chat *that is right there is now a party chat on PS  but may not be name the name once we see it comes out*

- Share your games to your friends and family or sell/trade it.

- Download games as you play.

- Switch to your XMB to check your twitter or share game video to friend or to check your mail

- Able to use your Android phone, Windows phone, Iphone, and Ipad with your PS  to help you/friend play you're game or to mess with your friends as they play watch dogs making their gaming more challenging or enjoyable.

- You do not need to be connected to internet every 24 hours.

- PSN carry over onto the PS4 with ease.

- You can use/take your games onto your psp vita for ps3/ps4 and let your friend/family watch tv or so on

- There is no backward play but next best thing is Gaikai witch will stream your games on your PS3 and PS4 with older games without lost of owning games that been discontinue.

- Plus membership on the PS  is needed for used of multiplayer like the Xbox 360 for Gold Live but with plus membership you get 2 - 10 games each month for free as long you're plus member you get free avatars, themes for your XMB and free DLC for some games each month again as long you're plus member.

Controller:
The Controller is same feel as it was from 1994 so they keeping the traditional look but with a touch pad where the start and select buttons would be.

Xbox One

Price:
$499.99

HARDWARE SPECS:
The Xbox One comes with a custom eight-core x86 CPU, 500GB Hard drive, 8GB of DDR3 RAM, USB 3.0, HDMI in and out ports, and WiFi.

Features: *I will list the old news with strike in it and new news updated version of this in green*

- Record your game play and share or live stream it on Twitch tv yours awesome games

- Party Chat

- No Share allow Due to DRM so if buy the disk and use it you can't give it to a friend or family or sell it only way was to trade it in for pennys that will wroth for even if paid large sum for it.

Share your games to your friends and family or sell/trade it

- Download games as you play.

- Switch to your XMB to check your twitter or to check your mail.

- There is no backward.

- Change the Microsoft Points to US Dollars.

- Gold Live now come with free 2 games every month for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

- Xbox One Kinect 2.0 Must be connected to your Xbox One at all times in order to function.

- You Must be connected to internet once every 24 hours in order to function to use your HDD or any other feature on it other then movies and disk use.

You do not need connected every 24 hours

- You can share your download contents with 10 of your friends and family for free with the family plan

You no longer get 10 share plan as due to removed of DRM and must connected every 24 hours.

- Improvement on TV used * this means you hook up your TV box cable to your Xbox One then your TV this will save you from needing to change channel.

- Improvements on the Kinect to recognize more better site and voice commends *mostly to recognize black people in shaded areas in you're home and to hear you better then trying to void everything you said to it*

- You can have Twitter and movie at the same time without needing to pause your movie so you can tweet with your friends and family.

Controller:

The controller have improve in it new layout to make it more smoother game play feel on your hands then any other and have built in charger then needing buy battery packs.

Wii U

Price:
$299.99 8gb white
$349.99 32gb black

HARDWARE SPECS:

Tri Core, 3 GHz PowerPC-based 45nm CPU, very similar to the Xbox 360 chip. The CPU features 2 MB cache, 1 MB for Core 0, and 512 KB for cores 1 and 2

2 GB RAM: 1 GB is allocated for games and is shared between the CPU and the GPU, while 1 GB is allocated to the operating system.

Custom 40nm AMD GPU with 32 MB embedded eDRAM and unified shader architecture

25 GB Blu-ray based disc

8 / 32 GB internal flash memory

Custom, Nintendo-made Wii U operating system that runs on a separate, ARM-based processor.

Dedicated 120 MHz audio processor, 6 channel audio for console, 2 channel for controller

512 MB separate on-board flash storage for the OS only

Features:
- Free online to play multiplayer

- Get to make and full customize for free you're mii as much as you want

- Share your games to friends and family, or sell/trade it

- Get to take your game on your controller and let your friend or family watch their tv shows and so on.

- Get to use your 3DS with your Wii U for some apps and games with your mii

- mostly improve version of the Wii

Controller:

They have a very unique controller that new to gaming experience.

Now that I have listed all 3 next gen console you can pick to vote for and tell us why you pick that console why you think it be the best out of the 3.

Video Games and Anime ruined my life, good thing I have two extra lives.Very Happy

shadowds
shadowds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Next Gen console you plan to get?

Post by RNK on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 am

Haha I plan on going for the xbox one I have sony with a passion I always have and always will so I get to pick up my xbox one the day it releases!!!! already preordered it

RNK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowds on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 am

RNK wrote:Haha I plan on going for the xbox one I have sony with a passion I always have and always will so I get to pick up my xbox one the day it releases!!!! already preordered it
Hmm I see well it won't be too hard to pre-orders because they were almost undersold then the Wii u releases Laughing

and ps4 was sold out more they can make that amazon had to close down the pre-orders page because there was so much more then wii can sale in it 1st year Laughing

but in my case I plan to get the PS4 for more bang for buck on services and features. Very Happy

Video Games and Anime ruined my life, good thing I have two extra lives.Very Happy

shadowds
shadowds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollerism on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 am

Screw all of those PC FTW Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by shadowds on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 am

Trollerism wrote:Screw all of those PC FTW Razz
Meh

J.R wrote:Xbox one Smile

PS4 Razz

shadowds
shadowds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowds on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Going for the 1st edition xbox to get the achievements?

shadowds
shadowds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowds on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:49 am

Seem pretty sad to do. lol!

shadowds
shadowds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowds on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 pm

make sure get your tent. Very Happy

shadowds
shadowds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down