Shine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I would get on with my day as a trainer if pokemon was real.

4 posters

Go down

How I would get on with my day as a trainer if pokemon was real. Empty How I would get on with my day as a trainer if pokemon was real.

Post by shadowds Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 am

Some of you may say what a ass but really it's how he trying to get on with his day hope you enjoy as much as I do as I hope someday maybe just maybe they add this features into the new pokemon Y and X.

shadowds
shadowds

Back to top Go down

How I would get on with my day as a trainer if pokemon was real. Empty Re: How I would get on with my day as a trainer if pokemon was real.

Post by Meowbert Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:50 am

After a long day of walking around getting into random battles with strangers and being forced to sit through battles I would eventually kick the shit out of someone's diglett
Meowbert
Meowbert
Admin

http://shine.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

How I would get on with my day as a trainer if pokemon was real. Empty Re: How I would get on with my day as a trainer if pokemon was real.

Post by shadowds Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:55 am

Meowbert wrote:After a long day of walking around getting into random battles with strangers and being forced to sit through battles I would eventually kick the shit out of someone's diglett
In my case if it a shitty weak pokemon that want to battle me for no reason then i would kick it pokemon to it passout and mugged the trainer for wasting my time as i could have been to next gym leader battling then wasting time on weakling.
shadowds
shadowds

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowbert Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:01 am

shadowds wrote:In my case if it a shitty weak pokemon that want to battle me for no reason then i would kick it pokemon to it passout and mugged the trainer for wasting my time as i could have been to next gym leader battling then wasting time on weakling.
Pokemon is pretty dark if you think about it.
Meowbert
Meowbert
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowds Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 am

sure is beat the shit out of them then force heals into them then send them right back into battle then repeat until it giving up on it will to live. Very Happy
shadowds
shadowds

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowbert Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 am

That's life I suppose.
Meowbert
Meowbert
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowds Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 am

been like that far back as 1998 but i got mines back in 1999 with red,green,blue, and yellow witch idk why i got all 4 colors for lol
shadowds
shadowds

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollerism Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Haha i liked it Razz
Trollerism
Trollerism

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowbert Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

shadowds wrote:been like that far back as 1998 but i got mines back in 1999 with red,green,blue, and yellow witch idk why i got all 4 colors for lol
Most memorable for me was Ruby
Meowbert
Meowbert
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowds Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Well the next most memorable thing that going to happen in next pokemon game is pokemon land mounts in X & Y lol

I til pick flying over all lol
shadowds
shadowds

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by shadowds Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:54 am

I been with pokemon for 14 years now Very Happy
I got to say I think i'm getting too old for them but I til play them.
shadowds
shadowds

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by shadowds Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:10 pm

J.R wrote:Good shit Smile

Ya i guess so.
shadowds
shadowds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum